I’m vegan/vegetarian/gluten free, can I eat at your restaurant?
- We always ensure that our selection of ingredients covers all dietary requirements
- See a complete list of our buffet ingredients here
- We wash down the grill, protect your meal with blockers, and use separate utensils to cook your food
I have an allergy, can I eat at your restaurant?
- We often host individuals/groups with mild to serious allergies
- Our buffet consists of mostly raw ingredients, selecting them is as easy as in your own home
- All meats, sea-foods, egg noodles, and vegetables are each separated by blockers
- The grill is cleaned to bare steel using carbon bricks removing 100% of contaminants
- Then it is washed down
- We protect your meal with blockers and cook it with unused utensils
I'm not sure what to put in my stir fry, can you help me?
- We have recipes posted at the buffet you can use as a guide to create your own
- Ask one of our staff members for tips on how to make a delicious stir-fry
Do you accept reservations?
- Yes, click here to make reservations now
Do you have private rooms?
- Yes, we have private rooms that can accommodate parties from 6 - 18 comfortably
- Private rooms are FREE to book on a first come first serve basis
I have a party with 20+ guests, can you accommodate us?
- Yes, we accept large groups, we can host parties for up to 200 guests
- Rental of the entire venue for private groups is also available
- Please phone the restaurant and speak with the General Manager for details on large groups
What is the call ahead wait list?
- In the event that we are on a wait to seat new tables
- Anyone that is on the call ahead wait list will be seated prior to walk-in customers